Tulane's Career Center helps students develop résumés, practice interviewing skills, learn about the job search process, and figure out a future career.
With a staff of resident experts in career development, the Career Services Center offers free workshops, sponsors career fairs, puts students in touch with internship and summer job opportunities, critiques application essays, and maintains an extensive job-search library and résumé referral system. All students are encouraged to register with the center during their freshman year at Tulane, and most see results well before graduation!Tools designed specifically for prospective students:
- Online self-assessments help you get to know your interests, your skills, and your values.
- Choose the right major by understanding the curriculum and related career options.
- Explore your career options by gathering information on career paths you might be considering.
- 145 organizations participate in the Mardi Gras Invitational Job Fair
- 134 organizations send recruiters to campus or participate in the Gumbo Gathering Job Fair
- 118 schools are represented in our Graduate Professional School Fair
- 52 organizations participate in our Community Service Fair
- 11,000+ job and internship listings are posted through Tulane's Career Services Center
Did You Know?
Students can learn 26 different foreign languages at Tulane.