Through Focus Louisiana, Tulane offers several programs to encourage prospective students from Louisiana to explore the opportunities available at Tulane.
Louisiana Campus Preview Days
Each semester, Tulane hosts on-campus programs specifically for Louisiana students. Click the above link for dates and registration.
- Reside in Louisiana
- Graduate from a Louisiana high school
- Apply Early Action or Single Choice Early Action
- Score 28+ on the ACT Composite or 1870+ on the SAT Combined
- Graduate with a 3.5+ GPA (unweighted, 4.00 scale) in English, foreign language, science, social science, and college preparatory mathematics courses taken while in high school
- Complete 4 years of English, 3 years of social sciences, 3 years of lab science, 3 years of mathematics, and 2 years of foreign language
- Have no prior college attendance after high school graduation
- Have no suspensions or expulsions
Financial Aid & Scholarships
Tulane offers various scholarships to students graduating from Louisiana high schools and accepts TOPS scholarships and stipends.
Tulane's School of Continuing Studies offers talented Louisiana students the opportunity to earn college credit while still in high school.
Did You Know?
At the 2000 Olympics held in Sydney, Australia, Barry Spanier—director of the Tulane University Marching Band—was the artistic director for the International Olympic Band.