international student financial aid
Tulane offers various need- and merit-based scholarship opportunities for international students.
Tulane offers up to $20,000 in need-based financial aid to international students who qualify. Students must reapply for need based aid every year. To apply, you must submit a CSS Profile and all necessary supporting documents. It is highly recommended you do so by 15 February.
In addition to the special awards below, international students may compete for all other available merit scholarships. Please contact your admission counselor for more information about scholarships.
This is a full-tuition award renewable for 4 years (5 years for students in the 5-year Architecture program). Recipients of this award are international students with outstanding academic records. Click here to meet a past Global Scholarship winner.
- Applicants should demonstrate strong testing:
- 650+ on the SAT Verbal portion, or
- 28+ on the ACT, or
- 100+ on the TOEFL
- It is suggested that you submit a complete Early Action or Single Choice Early Action application for admission by November 15
- Nominations are made by the admission committee and based on your application for admission to Tulane
- Candidates will be invited to participate in one Skype interview with the international admission committee by the end of March
Brandt Dixon Scholarship
This is a partial or full-cost award renewable for 4 years. It is awarded to one or more Latin American women pursuing studies in Liberal Arts. Typical recipients demonstrate strong academic and extracurricular credentials. No separate application is required. All Latin American female applicants are automatically considered for this scholarship.
The Howard-Tilton Memorial Library has 2.2 million volumes and 35,000 periodicals.
Did You Know?
The Sugar Bowl, which began in Tulane Stadium, got its name from Tulane University, as the Uptown campus was built on an old sugarcane plantation.