international student financial aid
Tulane offers various need- and merit-based scholarship opportunities for international students.
Tulane offers up to $20,000 in need-based financial aid to international students who qualify and who have not already been awarded that amount or more in merit scholarships. Students must reapply for need based aid every year. To apply, you must submit a CSS Profile and all necessary supporting documents. It is highly recommended you do so by 15 February.
In addition to the special awards below, international students may compete for all other available merit scholarships. Please contact your admission counselor for more information about scholarships.
This is a partial or full-tuition award that is renewable for 4 years (5 years for students in the 5-year Architecture program). Recipients of this award are international students with outstanding academic records.
- Applicants should demonstrate strong testing:
- 650+ on the SAT Verbal portion, or
- 28+ on the ACT, or
- 100+ on the TOEFL
- It is suggested that you submit a complete Early Action (15 November) or Early Decision (1 November) application for admission
- Nominations are made by the admission committee and based on your application for admission to Tulane
- Candidates will be invited to participate in one video interview with the international admission committee by 31 March
Brandt Dixon Scholarship
This is a partial or full-cost award renewable for 4 years. It is awarded to one or more Latin American women pursuing studies in Liberal Arts. Typical recipients demonstrate strong academic and extracurricular credentials. No separate application is required. All Latin American female applicants are automatically considered for this scholarship.