We encourage prospective students to sit in on a class in order to see what life is like inside the classroom for Tulane students, and we've compiled a list of classes available to observe. Before visiting, you should consult the academic calendar for campus-wide holidays.Please keep the following guidelines in mind while visiting:
- Arrive early to introduce yourself to the professor
- Attend for the duration of the class period
- Your visit is subject to available seating
- Note any information next to classes on the list below for additional requirements (such as advance notice and restricted dates)
- Turn off all cell phones and electronic devices
Did You Know?
Tulane University owns approximately 50,000 acres of land in five states — Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas, Oklahoma, and New Mexico.