We encourage prospective students to sit in on a class to see life inside the classroom for Tulane students, and we've compiled a list of available classes to observe. Before visiting, please consult the academic calendar for campus holidays.Please keep the following guidelines in mind when visiting:
- Arrive early to introduce yourself to the professor
- Attend for the duration of the class period
- Your visit is subject to available seating
- Note any information next to classes on the list below for additional requirements (such as advanced notice and restricted dates)
- Turn off all cell phones and electronic devices
The Spring 2015 Semester class visit list will be available soon.
Did You Know?
Tulane Stadium, also known as the Sugar Bowl, was home to the New Orleans Saints from 1967 to 1974.