We encourage prospective students to sit in on a class to see life inside the classroom for Tulane students, and we've compiled a list of available classes to observe. Before visiting, please consult the academic calendar for campus holidays and review the guidelines below.
- Arrive early to introduce yourself to the professor
- Attend for the duration of the class period
- Your visit is subject to available seating
- Note any information next to classes on the list below for additional requirements (such as advanced notice and restricted dates)
- Turn off all cell phones and electronic devices
Did You Know?
New Orleans is called the Crescent City because the city proper was originally shaped like a crescent as it hugged the Mississippi River.