We encourage prospective students to sit in on a class to see life inside the classroom for Tulane students, and we've compiled a list of available classes to observe. Before visiting, please consult the academic calendar for campus holidays and review the guidelines below.
- Arrive early to introduce yourself to the professor
- Attend for the duration of the class period
- Your visit is subject to available seating
- Note any information next to classes on the list below for additional requirements (such as advanced notice and restricted dates)
- Turn off all cell phones and electronic devices
Did You Know?
The Sugar Bowl, which began in Tulane Stadium, got its name from Tulane University, as the Uptown campus was built on an old sugarcane plantation.