Schedule a tour, visit classes, talk with current students and enjoy everything Tulane and New Orleans have to offer!
Daily Tours: While school is in session during the fall and spring semesters, we offer daily tours at 9am and 2pm Monday through Friday and at 9am on Saturdays. During the summer, we offer tours at 9am Monday through Friday. Tours begin with a brief information session in the admission office. Tulane's Office of Undergraduate Admission is located in Gibson Hall, Room 210, at 6823 St. Charles Avenue, in the Uptown area of New Orleans. To sign up for a tour, please click here. If you are interested in scheduling a tour for a group of 8 or more, please follow this link.
Destination Tulane (Spring): All admitted students and their families are invited to attend Destination Tulane, a special program that gives students a comprehensive look at what life is like as a Tulane student. During each Destination Tulane day, students have the opportunity to:
- Sit in on a class with Tulane professors and students
- Meet current students along with other future members of the next incoming class
- Tour the historic Tulane campus and eat lunch in the Tulane dining hall
- Get answers to many questions regarding academics, financial aid and student life
- Spring 2013 Destnation Tulane dates are:
Did You Know?
The Hullabaloo, our student run university newspaper, prints 4,000 copies each week.