Campus Preview Days are designed for prospective students and their families to learn more about the opportunities available at Tulane through various panels, a campus tour, and an informational overview of the university.
Each Campus Preview Day begins at 8:30 AM, with activities and sessions planned through approximately 12:30 PM. Parents and families are invited to participate in all portions of the program. Keep in mind we do not cap our attendance for these events, so space will be available!
Register for a Campus Preview Day
PLAN YOUR VISIT
We've compiled information to help you put together your travel plans. If you have questions, please let us know!
- Book a hotel: New Orleans is a popular destination, so flights and hotels may book up quickly! We've set up a block of hotels for some dates, and we have a list of recommended hotels, many of which offer a special Tulane rate.
- Directions & transportation: Make sure you know where you're going in advance. The program will begin in the Lavin-Bernick Center (LBC), which is building #29 on the campus map. Using our directions to the admission office, follow the Campus Preview Day signs to the LBC from there. We also recommend you review tips for getting around New Orleans.
- Parking: On-campus parking is open to visitors on Campus Preview Days; however, reserved and metered spaces are still in effect. We recommend using unmarked spaces in Diboll Parking Garage (#103 on the map) or on Newcomb Place.
- Luggage: Should you need to arrive to campus with luggage, we have secure space in the LBC to store it for you during the program.
- Class visits: If you'll be in town on weekdays surrounding a Campus Preview Day, you're welcome to sit in on a class. Click here to review our list of classes open to visitors.
- NOLA: Spending the whole weekend in New Orleans? See what's happening on campus, and find things to do around town.
- Get familiar with campus: Take a virtual tour, check out our residence halls, and see what students have to say about life on Tulane's campus before you arrive.
Don't forget to post photos of your #tulanevisit!
#tulanevisit on Instagram
#tulanevisit on Twitter