The Council is a select group of College Counselors from high schools and community-based organizations across the country who work closely with Tulane's Office of Undergraduate Admission to provide feedback that informs improvements to our admission processes.
The council serves a one-year term.
Current Council (July 2023 - July 2024)
- Sonia Arrora, Colorado Academy
- Latisha Chisholm, College Track Southeast D.C.
- Linh Snyder, Malibu High School
- Danielle Staggers, Metairie Park Country Day
- Jennifer Tassell, International School of Panama
- Tami Wilson, Benjamin Franklin High School New Orleans