Campus Preview Days are designed for prospective students and their families to learn more about the opportunities available at Tulane through various panels, a campus tour, and an informational overview of the university.
Fall 2019 Campus Preview Days
Ideal for Juniors & Seniors
Plan Your Visit
We've compiled information to help you put together your travel plans. If you have questions, please let us know!
- Plan your day: View a tentative schedule of the Campus Preview Day program. Registration will begin at 8:30 a.m. and the formal programming will wrap up at 12:30, with optional afternoon activities to follow.
- Book a hotel: New Orleans is a popular destination, so flights and hotels may book up quickly! We have a list of recommended hotels, many of which offer a special Tulane rate.
- Directions & transportation: Make sure you know where you're going in advance. The program will begin in the Lavin-Bernick Center (LBC), which is building #29 on our interactive campus map. Using our directions to the admission office, follow the Campus Preview Day signs to the LBC. We also recommend you review tips for getting around New Orleans.
- Parking: On-campus parking is open to visitors on Campus Preview Days; however, reserved and metered spaces are still in effect. We recommend using unmarked spaces in Diboll Parking Garage (#103 on the map) or on Newcomb Place.
- Luggage: Should you need to arrive to campus with luggage, we have secure space in the LBC to store it for you until the program ends at 12:30pm.
- Class visits: If you'll be in town on weekdays surrounding a Campus Preview Day, you're welcome to sit in on a class. This class visit list will be available in September.
- NOLA: Spending the whole weekend in New Orleans? See what's happening on campus, and find things to do around town.
- Get familiar with campus: Engage with our interactive campus map and check out our residence halls before you arrive.
Don't forget to post photos of your #tulanevisit!
#tulanevisit on Instagram
#tulanevisit on Twitter