Ideal for Juniors & Seniors
Campus Preview Days are the best full-picture event you can attend as a prospective student. You and your family will be able to learn more about the opportunities available at Tulane through various panels, a campus tour, and an informational overview of the university. We will be hosting Campus Preview Days virtually and on campus on select dates throughout the year.
Plan Your Visit
We've compiled information to help you put together your travel plans. If you have questions, please let us know!
Don't forget to post photos of your #tulanevisit!
- Virtual Campus Preview Days
- In-person Campus Preview Days
- Book a hotel: New Orleans is a popular destination, so flights and hotels may book up quickly! We have a list of recommended hotels, many of which offer a special Tulane rate.
- Directions & transportation: Make sure you know where you're going in advance. The program will begin at Lavin-Bernick Center, 1st floor lobby, which is building #1 on our interactive campus map. We also recommend you review tips for getting around New Orleans.
- Parking: If you're driving to campus, we recommend you plan to arrive early enough to find parking and walk to Lavin-Bernick Center from your vehicle. For most large events, we are able to provide a parking pass in advance that you should print before arrival. Guests will be able to use that pass in the top floors of the Diboll parking lot on campus. Parking on and around Tulane's campus can be very limited, especially for larger vehicles. Please note that the only other available spaces on campus are metered; unmarked spaces require annual parking permits every weekday. Guests may also park free and without a permit on St. Charles Avenue, the street in front of the Admission Office, but it is a few minute’s walk to the Lavin-Bernick Center.
- Luggage: Should you need to arrive to campus with luggage, we have secure space for you until the program ends.
- NOLA: Spending the whole weekend in New Orleans? See what's happening on campus, and find things to do around town.
- Get familiar with campus: Engage with our interactive campus map.