Campus Preview Days are designed for prospective students and their families to learn more about the opportunities available at Tulane through various panels, a campus tour, and an informational overview of the university.
Fall 2021 Campus Preview Days
Ideal for Juniors & Seniors
Campus Preview Day is the best full-picture event you can attend as a prospective student. We will be hosting Campus Preview Days virtually and on campus on different Saturdays throughout the year. You’ll spend half the day touring campus and attending information sessions from current students and Admission Counselors. In order to keep our community safe during the Covid-19 pandemic, guests must bring proof of vaccination or a 72-hour negative Covid-19 test. Physical or electronic proof is required. We also ask that visitors only bring one guest to Campus Preview Days that are in-person. All Tulane visitors — regardless of vaccination status — are required to wear masks while indoors. Only vaccinated visitors may remove masks when outdoors.
Plan Your Visit
We've compiled information to help you put together your travel plans. If you have questions, please let us know!
- Book a hotel: New Orleans is a popular destination, so flights and hotels may book up quickly! We have a list of recommended hotels, many of which offer a special Tulane rate.
- Directions & transportation: Make sure you know where you're going in advance. The program will begin at Lavin-Bernick Center, 1st floor lobby, which is building #1 on our interactive campus map. We also recommend you review tips for getting around New Orleans.
- Parking: If you're driving to campus, we recommend you plan to arrive early enough to find parking and walk to Lavin-Bernick Center from your vehicle. Parking on and around Tulane's campus can be very limited, especially for larger vehicles. Please note that the only other available spaces on campus are metered; unmarked spaces require annual parking permits every weekday.
- Luggage: Should you need to arrive to campus with luggage, we have secure space for you until the program ends.
- NOLA: Spending the whole weekend in New Orleans? See what's happening on campus, and find things to do around town.
- Get familiar with campus: Engage with our interactive campus map.
Don't forget to post photos of your #tulanevisit!
#tulanevisit on Instagram
#tulanevisit on Twitter