Both high school students and students enrolled at other universities and colleges can experience life within a Tulane classroom.
Current College Students/Visiting Students
Tulane allows students from other colleges and universities to take summer classes through our undergraduate college, Newcomb-Tulane College (NTC). Online and in-person summer courses are held during three sessions to offer maximum flexibility to meet your needs. The 2023 Summer Sessions include:
- Maymester Intensive: May 15-May 26
- Early Summer: May 30- June 30
- Late Summer: July 3- August 4
Requirements for Visiting Students:
- Students must have earned a high school diploma, or the equivalent, by the beginning of the summer session.
- Students are expected to have completed stated course prerequisites by the start of the session. This is not applicable to every course. Please read the course descriptions carefully to find out if there are required prerequisites.
Enrollment is for summer only.
High School Students
High school students who want to experience Tulane should consider Tulane’s Pre-College programs. Students can pursue credit granting courses and/or enrichment programs. These one-week and two-week programs introduce students to Tulane, a college academic experience, and prepare them to navigate a university setting.